Location and how to reach us
Location : 171 Phaholyothin Road, Donmuang Bangkok
By Road : Private car : We have a large free car park inside the museum area.
By bus number : 34, 39, 114, 356. The bus stops in front of the Museum entrance.
Bus (airconditioned) Number : 3, 21, 22, 24, 25, 34, 39, 114. 356, 522
By Rail : The light green sky train will open next year. There is sky train station in front of the museum.
General Opening Hours
The National Aviation museum of the Royal Thai Air Force is open Tuesday to Sunday from 08:00 to 16:00 (gate closed 1530). It is closed on Monday and Thailand’s official holidays.
The museum is open to the general public, free admission.
– Group booking. : Please contact the Activity Section by phone number 02-534-1764 or website in advance before visiting. The museum staffs will confirm your booking time or to book a museum tour guide.
Rules for visitors
1. Do not bring any kind of covered things into the buildings
2. Do not touch or move anything exhibited in the museum, especially weapons that maybe harmful
3. Do not irritate other visitors
4. Smoking is prohibited
5. Do not take pictures without permission
Museum’s Walking Map
Point 1 (Building 1) The Exhibition of 100 years of Royal Thai Air Force Founding Father’s Aviation
Point 2 (Building 2) The Exhibition of Royal Thai Air Force Bravery
Point 3 Royal Flight BOEING 737 – 200
Point 4 (Building 5) The Honor and Initiative of His Majesty Exhibition
Point 5 (Building 4) The Exhibition of Military Uniforms and Aviation Learning
Point 6 Outdoor Exhibition of Aviation Learning and Proudly Made in Thailand Exhibition
Point 7 The End of Walking Map and Souvenir store